Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be a MAPE candidate to take courses? You may take these courses whether or not you are seeking a degree in physics education. However, if you plan to apply to the MAPE program, you may only take two courses before submitting your MAPE application.
- How much would it cost me to get the MAPE degree? In-state students: approximately $8,540 plus fees assuming you took the $1000 scholarship. Out-of-state students: approximately $19,700 plus fees assuming you took the $1000 scholarship. These estmates are based 2013-2014 tuition rates.
- What are the tuition and fees for these courses?
- I've almost finished my MAPE courses. What do I need to do to graduate?
- How can I obtain my official grades?
- How can I obtain an official transcript?
- School of Continuing & Professional Studies FAQ page